Lex Machina is seeking an Account Executive to join our growing company. In this senior technology sales role, you’ll be responsible for adding new business by both selling to new customers and expanding and upgrading our Lex Machina footprint with existing customers.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting through qualification, opportunity creation, and close using our proven cadence of Qualify – Discover – Demo – Close
- Maintain a tight record of all outbound prospecting and sales activity in SFDC.
- Work closely with our marketing and sales leadership to convey what you are hearing and learning in the market and execute on marketing and sales initiatives
- Establish new contacts; create a pipeline and develop business relationships with decision-makers, influencers, and end-users
- Communicate value; present to prospects through phone calls, webinars, in-person meetings, and conferences.
- Create accurate and timely forecasts to enable transparency of information
- This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual with a minimum five years of professional software sales experience (preferably in the legal industry).
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking, with the ability to identify key opportunities and transform them into action
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and credibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Executive Presence
- High level of professionalism and ability to interface with key decision makers and executives
- Proven track record of exceeding company objectives and quotas
- Entrepreneurial attitude with a desire to learn and continuously improve
Compensation & Benefits
- You will have an individual sales and prospecting quota with base salary and variable compensation components.
- We offer competitive compensation and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with matching, modern family leave including 14 weeks of paid time off for new children, short and long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and more.
This position is available in Menlo Park, CA.
How to Apply:
Please apply online at https://relx.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/LexisNexisLegal/details/Account-Executive_R42687.
Lex Machina is an equal opportunity employer. Employment here is based solely upon merit and qualification for the job. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will also make all reasonable efforts to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act.