Are you passionate about marketing? Lex Machina is looking for an experienced marketing campaign manager who is excited about building creative campaigns that drive measurable revenue. Based in Menlo Park, Lex Machina is the creator of Legal Analytics for companies and law firms, enabling lawyers to craft successful litigation strategies, win more cases, and win more business.
This is a unique opportunity for you to join an exciting, disruptive analytics company, working for the CMO. Ideally, you have great experience in the legal space, a passion for marketing, and an entrepreneurial spirit. You will collaborate with internal teams and external agencies to plan, design, and implement successful marketing campaigns. You will create compelling content, and deliver it to our legal audience, both online and in person. You will execute and monitor the performance of your campaigns and secure the resources required to meet your targets. You need to be an excellent writer, communicator, and able to run multiple projects simultaneously.
- Develop audience-specific marketing plans, and help drive content marketing
- Design and execute integrated marketing campaigns based on market segments to drive engagement and pipeline
- Implement dashboards and reports to track campaign performance and results
- Create new marketing content, such as blog posts, infographics, presentations, email copy, videos and advertisements that target our legal audience
- Ensure content created is accurate and error-free.
- Align closely with sales and product teams while continually measuring, optimizing, and reporting on demand generation efforts
What We Look For:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related fields (JD Law degree is highly desirable)
- 6 -10 years of legal industry experience
- Outstanding writing skills
- Presence and gravitas to speak at webcasts and conferences
- Great communication skills
- Bring a lot of creativity and energy to the job
- Extensive experience in legal marketing in a law firm or in-house
- Be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with common office tools, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience working with CRM systems and email marketing platforms such as Salesforce, Marketo, or Pardot is a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer competitive compensation and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with matching, modern family leave including 14 weeks of paid time off for new children, short and long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and more.
This position is available in Menlo Park, CA.
How to Apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lex Machina is an equal opportunity employer. Employment here is based solely upon merit and qualification for the job. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will also make all reasonable efforts to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act.