Are you passionate about marketing? Lex Machina is looking for an experienced marketing campaign manager who is excited about building creative marketing campaigns that drive measurable revenue. Based in Menlo Park, Lex Machina is the creator of Legal Analytics for companies and law firms, enabling lawyers to craft successful litigation strategies, win more cases, and win more business.
This is a unique opportunity for you to join an exciting, disruptive analytics company, working for the CMO. Ideally, you have a passion for marketing, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a successful track record in lead generation. You will collaborate with internal teams and external agencies to plan, design, and implement successful marketing campaigns. You will execute and monitor the performance of your campaigns and secure the resources required to meet pipeline targets. You need to be an excellent writer, communicator, and able to run multiple projects simultaneously.
- Develop audience-specific marketing plans, and further the marketing infrastructure
- Design and execute integrated marketing campaigns based on market segments to drive engagement and pipeline
- Implement dashboards and reports to track campaign performance and results
- Create new marketing assets such as blog posts, infographics, presentations, email copy, videos and advertisements that target our legal audience
- Ensure content created is accurate and error-free.
- Align closely with sales and product teams while continually measuring, optimizing, and reporting on demand generation efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related fields (JD Law degree is highly desirable)
- 6 -10 years of industry experience
- Outstanding writing skills
- Bring a lot of creativity and energy to the job
- Great communication and campaign management skills
- In-depth knowledge of running B2B campaigns to legal professionals
- Extensive knowledge of the legal market
- Be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with CRM systems and email marketing platforms such as Salesforce, Marketo, or Pardot
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – must have an interest and skill in testing, analyzing, and optimizing campaigns
- Proficiency with common office tools, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word, as well as the ability to analyze and work with data
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer competitive compensation and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with matching, modern family leave including 14 weeks of paid time off for new children, short and long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and more.
This position is available in Menlo Park, CA.
How to Apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Lex Machina is an equal opportunity employer. Employment here is based solely upon merit and qualification for the job. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will also make all reasonable efforts to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act.