Lex Machina created the field of “Legal Analytics” and is the fast-growing market leader for law firms and Fortune 500 companies who want to use data to guide their legal decision making. Lex Machina is looking for a Product Manager with a passion for innovating and shaping the continuous improvement and expansion of legal technology products.
Are you excited to build the best legal analytics in the market? Do you want to convert your ideas into innovative product solutions? Do you want to be a part of bringing legal analytics to all areas of the law and delight customers?
You will be responsible for developing new features and leading expansion into new areas of the law. In addition, you will connect customer feedback and experiences to shape priorities on our product development roadmap. You will work closely with Lex Machina customers and our integrated product team of engineers and legal data experts.
- Be a leader, collaborator and an integral part of a team of high performing product managers and legal experts.
- Define product features for a SaaS product serving the legal industry.
- Play a key role in contributing to strategy and go-to-market.
- Partner and collaborate with customers to understand how our product interacts with their workflow, data needs, and internal initiatives.
- Apply data and customer-centric approaches to legal technology.
- Balance technical and market acumen, and communicate solution feasibility that drive the biggest impact on the business and value to the customers.
- 5 years of work experience or at least 2 years of work experience with an advanced degree (e.g. JD, MBA).
- Background in legal technology, litigation data, and product management.
- Customer-focused with an interest in developing and executing a vision for products based on customer needs.
- Hands-on experience with software development practices on an integrated team; strong technical background and a proven ability to work with developers and legal technologists.
- Leadership capabilities including strong thought leadership, effective decision making, and ability to drive for results.
- Strong communication skills; ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with matching, modern family leave including 14 weeks of paid time off for new children, short and long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and more.
This position is available in our Menlo Park, CA office or remote.
How to Apply
Please apply online at: https://relx.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/LexisNexisLegal/job/Home-based-California/Product-Manager_R49893-1
Lex Machina is an equal opportunity employer. Employment here is based solely upon merit and qualification for the job. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, medical condition, or other characteristics protected by law. We will also make all reasonable efforts to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act.