Lex Machina (a LexisNexis Company) combines data and next-generation technology to provide the winning edge in the highly competitive business and practice of law. We’re looking for a strategic Sales Executive to help us grow our business within large legal clients in the Northeast US.
- Drive new business, including cold sales, in a consultative manner to achieve sales targets
- Manage defined territory in Northeastern US
- Develop and execute your territory plan and tactics
- Financial savvy, good understanding of $ impact & value of our solutions for prospects business outcomes
- Act as an entrepreneur and owner of your own territory / region. Identify support needs
- Develop and manage the territory in Salesforce and ensure Salesforce is consistently accurate representation of the business
- Identify business issues within client and prospect accounts to understand solution fit
- Provide in depth solution understanding to prospects and clients, which may include a demonstration of our solution
- Consistently achieve monthly/quarterly/annual sales goals and sales KPIs
- Embrace and support new sales initiatives
- True hunter with a pro-active mindset and the ability to develop opportunities in the assigned territory
- Accountable to manage the complete sales cycle, from first contact to close
- Proven track record in ‘hunting’ and ‘cold calling’
- Ability to manage your role in a complex matrix organization
- Self-starting and target driven
- Collaborative attitude, team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Structured and process capable
- Persistent and reliable
- Effective networking abilities both internally and externally
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor/Masters education
- Minimum of 5+ years relevant B2B sales experience
- Experience selling to large legal firms & corporations is a benefit
- Proven track record of over achieving targets in new business, in a competitive and complex sales environment
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Experienced to understand and translate customer needs into comprehensive and competitive offerings
- Expected travel up to 50% with possible overnight.
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer competitive compensation and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with matching, modern family leave including 14 weeks of paid time off for new children, short and long term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and more.
This position is available in the greater Boston area.
How to Apply:
Please apply online at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2502564157/?refId=j82iN9ZlTOWHMCubnwaLzg%3D%3D.
Lex Machina is an equal opportunity employer. Employment here is based solely upon merit and qualification for the job. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will also make all reasonable efforts to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act.