Are you passionate about marketing? Lex Machina is looking for an experienced demand generation manager who is excited about building creative marketing campaigns that drive measurable revenue. Based in Menlo Park, Lex Machina is the creator of Legal Analytics for companies and law firms, enabling lawyers to craft successful litigation strategies, win more cases, and win more business.
This is a unique opportunity for you to join an exciting, disruptive analytics company, working for the CMO. Ideally, you have a passion for marketing, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a successful track record in lead generation.
- Develop integrated demand generation campaigns that combine email, web, events, social media and other marketing channels
- Design operational workflows and nurture campaigns, leveraging Salesforce and Marketo to automate campaigns and produce sales-ready leads
- Communicate with product, and sales teams to create streams of content that fuel our marketing programs
- Train the sales team to ensure that they are aware of the latest marketing programs and have the right sales tools available
- Iterate and improve marketing initiatives through measurement and optimization
What We Look For:
- Outstanding writing skills
- Strong experience with Marketo campaign management
- A keen attention to detail and excellence
- Strong expertise in digital marketing, running successful email and content marketing campaigns
- 5+ years experience developing and executing successful demand generation programs
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – must have an interest and skill in testing, analyzing, and optimizing campaigns
- Proficiency with common office tools, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word, as well as the ability to analyze and work with data
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lex Machina is an equal opportunity employer. Employment here is based solely upon merit and qualification for the job. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, medical condition, or other characteristics protected by law. We will also make all reasonable efforts to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act.