Lex Machina, a LexisNexis company, is a fast-growing, cutting-edge legal tech company based in Silicon Valley. Lex Machina has pioneered Legal Analytics, which enables attorneys to make data-driven decisions to win cases and close business.
The Finance and Operations Manager is a key member of the administrative team, who works directly with the executive team to implement and improve business processes and maintain an efficient organizational infrastructure. The person in this position manages various recurring, day-to-day projects and assignments, as well as one-off projects, related to finance and accounting, sales, human resources, facilities, and more.
This role will report directly to the President and COO, with dotted-line reporting to the General Counsel.
- Manage full-cycle billing and AR process in conjunction with corporate teams
- Manage month-end accounting process
- Drive AP process and manage vendor relationships
- Work with finance manager and corporate teams to compile monthly and quarterly data for financial reporting
- Manage internal onboarding processes and assist with ad-hoc HR questions and requests
- Facilitate company events and activities to encourage company culture
- Manage office operations including facilities management, basic IT support, and office inventory and procurement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Dependable, positive and flexible
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Experience with Quickbooks and Salesforce is a plus
- Prior office and project management experience is a plus
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive salary, commission and bonus structure.
Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, LTD and 401(k).
How to Apply
Please apply online at https://4re.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/operations-manager-11916.