Legal Analytics for Employment Litigation
Lex Machina’s Legal Analytics for Employment Litigation enables attorneys and companies they represent to make data-driven decisions about federal employment case strategy and tactics. Now you can use quantified insights into the behavior of district court judges, opposing parties, and opposing counsel to gain competitive advantage in employment litigation.
Lex Machina’s employment data lets you analyze federal employment case timing, resolutions, damages, remedies, and findings. Our case set includes cases alleging discrimination, retaliation, and harassment under a variety of federal statutes.
Lex Machina helps you answer questions such as:
- How many times have damages for lost wages been awarded in a federal employment case? What were the specific amounts?
- What can you know about a law firm sending a demand letter – how real is the threat?
- Which law firms have the most experience defending Walmart in federal employment cases?
- How often – and in which specific cases – have judges in the District of Delaware found a hostile work environment?
- What are the chances of obtaining a summary judgment order in an employment case from a specific judge?
Our employment cases include Backpay/ Lost Wages, Emotional Distress, Front Pay, Liquidated Damages, and Punitive Damages.
Title VII Discrimination for Race/ Color, Religion, National Origin, Sex/Gender, ADEA Discrimination for Age, PDA Discrimination for Pregnancy, 1981/1983 Discrimination, as well as Equal Pay Act, Rehabilitation Act, and USERRA Discrimination against members of the Military. Other findings: Hostile Work Environment/Harassment, Retaliation, Failure to Mitigate Defense, Time Barred Defense, Failure to Accommodate, Legitimate Nondiscriminatory/ Nonretaliatory Reason Defense, and Failure to Exhaust Administrative Remedies Defense.
Our Remedies for employment cases include Notice Posting, Promotion, and Reinstatement.