More than ever before, companies depend on successful patent strategies to help them win. Legal Analytics from Lex Machina arms in-house lawyers and their outside counsel with strategic insight to craft winning IP strategy, win more cases and close more business.
Lex Machina integrates PTAB trial data with District Court and ITC litigation information to ensure that you cover all your bases. Discover meaningful patterns in prior litigation with granular data about time to trial, time to Markman, time to termination, and successful motions for every federal judge.
- Assess new matters quickly and easily. Analyze the litigation behavior of a party, including the time their cases lasted, the outcomes achieved, and their preferred motion practice.
- Examine the opposing law firm from different angles to evaluate the threat level and inform your patent litigation strategy.
- Discover key patents and learn how your portfolio compares to others. Explore outcomes for patents, including findings of invalidity, infringement, and re-examination outcomes.
- Use Lex Machina’s patent outcomes to analyze which patents have been litigated by whom and identify battle-tested IP.
- Leverage our unique Patent Similarity Engine to quickly research the litigation history of relevant patents and analyze resulting outcomes and damages.